Pictures, cheesy stories and anything else I darn well feel like.
Yay Sonia! :) I'm ready for my facial! As long as, you know, class is before my bedtime. tee-hee (stacy)
It's going to be 5 to 6 weeks before I'm good at doing the whole facial. But I think we can get people in around 7:20. Of course, you may fall asleep during the face or hand massage... :)
Anything less than 100% would be unacceptable - see if you can't do just a little better next time. :)M'Lou
I'm trying to think of how to do better than 100%. I could ask the teacher to write an extra question on mine. :)And really, the tests are multiple choice and matching so... it's not university hard, but you have to study.
Great job.Sarah
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay Sonia! :) I'm ready for my facial! As long as, you know, class is before my bedtime. tee-hee (stacy)
It's going to be 5 to 6 weeks before I'm good at doing the whole facial. But I think we can get people in around 7:20. Of course, you may fall asleep during the face or hand massage... :)
Anything less than 100% would be unacceptable - see if you can't do just a little better next time. :)
M'Lou
I'm trying to think of how to do better than 100%. I could ask the teacher to write an extra question on mine. :)
And really, the tests are multiple choice and matching so... it's not university hard, but you have to study.
Great job.
Sarah
Post a Comment