Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wind

Yes, it's a windy day here in central Virginia. I don't think I'm going to be too entertaining today as I'm not feeling very well. I hope I'm not getting another bout of gastritis. boo! hiss! Lily kept her daddy awake for 3 hours this morning, so I know he's going to be a royal crankypants this afternoon. I might be run down from the stress of my car breaking down on Sunday. Or, maybe I haven't been eating that well. Oh cool, I think some stuff I ordered just arrived! Okay, I'm feeling better.

Just kidding. I think I need to make some rice pudding. It's nice and easy on the tummy. I'm not sure how to make this sound less stupid, but I didn't think rice pudding was made at home all that often because my parents always bought me the canned stuff. Which I still love. :) *hint, hint, grantma* ** no, that's not a typo - it's short for Great Aunt, well actually she's my aunt - never mind! **

I wanted to get Lily some building blocks. Developmentally, she should be able to stack them. They're nice blocks. The alphabet is on them, and numbers too. I hope they'll be good learning tools. :) And not chew toys! Did I mention that she knew exactly what to do with them? By she, I mean Lily. I'm feeling feverish.

I'll just post the pictures of Lily demolishing my stack of blocks. I have to try to pull it together enough to make some carrot cake for grandpa. Sorry, Paul. You're not driving my car back to me tomorrow.






No comments: