Monday, January 21, 2008

Stats!

Lily had a doctor's appointment today. I can't find the sheet with her measurements so I'll try to summarize (and not make up) the visit. Her height, weight and head circumference have all seriously leveled off. She used to be well above the 99th percentile, now she's 94 and 97. I can't remember which is which. For her height and weight combined, she's in the 75th percentile. So she's finally slowing down a bit. She speaks more words than most other kids her age too. Go Lily! The doctor told me that the guesstimate adult height at age two, by doubling whatever that score is. She's roughly 33 inches tall now and he thinks she'll be 36 at age 2. So that would make her 6' tall. Go Lily!

BG was driving me around the bend today. He kept on trying to romance any stuffed animals he found. I caught him sleeping on my bed on top of 3 of them! Tramp. hmpf Anyway, I thought this was a good picture of him. He was trying to butter me up. Uh uh, BG, I know your wicked ways!



Lily also got 3 shots today. She cried, of course, but got over it really quickly. :) It's hard to watch your baby cry. Sigh. The deal with the highchair is that she climbed into it today to watch tv. I caught her laughing at the cartoons (PBS!!). We can put her in it and she'll cry or fuss.

Since I feel my brain shutting off (I only got 4 hours of sleep, split up) I'll just say that the doctor says she looks really good. :) I'm a good mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

with out a doubt
g-ma

LzyMom said...

Thanks, g-ma!