Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kisses!

I got four kisses today from Miss Lily. Finally. As many smooches as I've given her! She surprised me though, cuz she was sitting on my lap "talking" and just suddenly leaned over and kissed me! I don't know why that was so important to me. I guess because she can't verbalize yet if she loves me or not so I was really hoping for a non-verbal sign. :) Does that make me pathetic?

Anyway, I guess I need to take some pictures to put up here. I'm going to grandma and grandpa's house for a few days so there should be ample opportunities for pics. :) Oh, and while Lily and I were "talking" I realized that I say ummm a lot because she says it every time she starts one of her "sentences". :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're pathetic. Join the club. :)

LzyMom said...

Gee, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Welcome. :p

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a good weekend! Where's your Friday Facts sista-friend?