Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cranky

Oh man, where to begin?? Lily woke me up every couple of hours last night. That is, once she finally fell asleep after waking up in the middle of the night. I'm sure it was related to the shots she had. She woke up crying around 11:30 and cried for quite a while. I checked her over a few times to make sure it wasn't something obvious. She finally fell asleep after 1:30 but woke up every couple of hours, crying again. I rubbed her back and cuddled her. Sigh. I know she probably feels awful too. She has big dark circles under her eyes. (too)

I'm also feeling sort of upset about Heath Ledger. I mean, I obviously didn't know the guy personally but talk about coming out of the blue. If Britney Spears was found dead in her home of an overdose, it wouldn't be all that surprising. He seemed to be really talented (except for the Brother's Grimm) and had a young daughter. I've been worried about not working and not making money for so long that something like this reminds me that it doesn't matter how much money you have in the bank. Happiness and security come from somewhere else. Where? I'm not sure, it's probably one of those "inner" things.

I know I'm grumpy about some other things but I can't write about all my dirty laundry. Literally, there are piles of laundry all over the house. Apparently, I'm the only adult who knows how to pick up laundry and where to take it. Sigh. I'm going to try to pull it together today and make a nice vegetarian dinner. Or another carrot cake. Sigh.

Anyway, everyone, try to stay alive and eat your veggies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st-Brother's Grimm kicked ass
2nd-I know how to seperate baby
clothes pile from daddy & mommy pile
3rd-twas mentioned if additional carrot cakes were made, certain members of VDI would be happy to
get rid of it.
and lastly 4th-i can stands the veggie dinner if I don't know its
TOFU!!!

signed,

the Scarlet Pumpernickle

LzyMom said...

I guess there's a difference between knowing and DOING.

Dinner is not tofu - it's seitan. Have fun looking that up.

And I'm too tired and lazy to make any carrot cakes. And if I do make one, it's going to Newport News with me!

So take that Scarlet Pimple-eater

Anonymous said...

Daphne is Ms. Crankypants.....