Friday, February 1, 2008

Sigh

I called a refrigerator repairman this morning. We thawed out the fridge a couple of weeks ago and it just hasn't worked right since. I don't think our thawing of it messed things up. Either we have a freon leak, or the filter is plugged. The systems are warrantied for 5 years and guess what December was? The last month of warranty. Anyway, it ain't cheap to fix but we like our fridge. (And no, I haven't been checking out the new fridges at Lowe's that have dvd players in them!)

So it kind of feels like everything is falling apart. But nothing lasts forever. Just ask the dinosaurs that are now fueling our cars. My car looks fabulous, by the way. It looks like they detailed it in Newport News. I have a new favorite dealership! So everything will work out in the end. :)

It makes me wonder if millions of years in the future, when the cockroaches take over, they'll find buried tire dumps and it will be a highly nutritious form of food. Gourmet, even! One can only hope. :)

No comments: