Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ack!

I do have some new pictures to put up but I'm not sure where my camera is and I'm too tired to go and find it!!! I saw some deer hanging out in the back yard again. When you see the pics you'll be amazed that I spotted them. :)

Anyway, the word of the day is exhausted. Lily hasn't slept through the night since she was sick in December. She was so miserable that we'd lay with her and try to comfort her. Well, now of course, she expects that. Last night was the worst. Usually she's awake for an hour or two but she was up and down from 11:30 until 5. Then I woke up to her whacking me on the butt. She put her empty bottle beside me to show that she needed a drink. Smartie pants.

I've gone back to my baby books and I have a plan. I want her to sleep in her crib again, exclusively. So she is used to sleeping on her own. Cuz she's going to get her own bed this year. Daddy, or course, doesn't want to lose his snuggler. I figure, if I can get her used to sleeping on her own again, we can have special sleep with mommy-daddy nights once a week. Think happy thoughts for me!

No comments: