Saturday, January 19, 2008

It says Natural on the bottle...

That's what I used to tell people when they asked me if I dyed my hair. Obviously, if your hair is blond one month, and then red the next, people need to check. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to keep people guessing. I'm not sure if this is his dog, but you can check Hispanic at the Disco, to find out.

I do have come cute video of Lily eating her breakfast at the dining room table this morning but it's still on my camera so y'all will have to wait. And why is it when I say "y'all will have to wait" it sounds like "y'all'll have to wait". I was writing something the other night and of course, I sounded it out in my head first so I wrote "How'd" instead of "How would". That's not a legitimate contraction, right? I think more people than just southerners use that one.

Anyway, peace!

No comments: