Monday, January 7, 2008

Cancelled

I have to go and end my blog 365 account. Somehow I got a virus and though I don't think I got it through there, I have been told that I may not blog there anymore. Anyone who knows Pedro, knows how stubborn he can be so....

It hasn't been fun being without a computer the last day or so. :(

On the bright side, Lily's been falling asleep faster at night. She just now cried a little in her sleep and I think she settled herself. I think Pedro and I have been rescuing her a little too much. Sigh. I'm glad that I have the Baby Whisperer books.

Anyway, shoot, I knew I had something new to report.... hmmm Oh well. Oh yeah!!! It was so warm out today. I was too tired to go to the park but Lily and I walked around the driveway. She practiced climbing up our steps and she learned how much faster one can walk downhill! I think it was almost in the mid 70s today. Crazy. I wore a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Thai curry. Looking forward to Indian curry......me hopes me not be singing Johnny Cash later tonight.......

LzyMom said...

You're welcome honey. I'm finishing off my pad thai. yum!

And thanks for leaving a comment. ;)

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

I tried the rowena's peanut cuury sauce last night. Yummy!!! i am looking forward to spring weather. Unfortunately i had to work all day today.

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

I tried the rowena's peanut cuury sauce last night. Yummy!!! i am looking forward to spring weather. Unfortunately i had to work all day today.

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

I tried the rowena's peanut cuury sauce last night. Yummy!!! i am looking forward to spring weather. Unfortunately i had to work all day today.

LzyMom said...

Hey Nicole - we ate the heavenly curry sauce already. It was really good. I'm a little nervous about the spicy peanut sauce. I hope it's not too spicy!

In my opinion, spring can wait its turn!