Monday, January 28, 2008

Friday Facts (Monday version)

*yawn*

1. I've been having really vivid dreams lately. I'll drive a red Ferrari to Finland (big bridges are involved) or spend hours searching for the perfect outfit to wear to a ball. I wake up exhausted.

2. I emptied out my travel bags and put them away last night. I think that was the first time ever. EVER. It may have been a result of being cooped up in vehicles for several hours yesterday or the fact that g-ma keeps such a nice house that I felt like I was coming home to a dump. I did a lot of cleaning up last night. yay me!

3. I bought an avocado last week to try and be healthy. I hated the little bite that I had. I gave a small piece to Lily and couldn't blame her when she plucked if off of her tongue. Sorry, Jennifer.

4. I'm worried about my car. Well, less about my car and more about how much it might cost. Plus, we have a relationship with our dealership. They've seen both Pedro and I often enough, that they know us. My car is with STRANGERS. And mean strangers, at that, who call up and say they don't understand the paragraph Pedro wrote on the drop off form. hmpf!

5. I'm worried that because we used regular antifreeze and not VW coolant that we might not be covered under the warranty! We'll find out later. *biting nails*

6. Lily has almost learned how to say "Don't do it". Pedro said that this morning she said "Oh no" just before she fell over on a baby gate. She's smart and clumsy. :)

7. I've decided to try potty training again. Lily did pee on her potty at 9 months (in it, not ON it), but I discovered that I was still too tired to get up with her in the morning to put her on her potty. I'm usually staggering to the kitchen to get coffee and a sippy cup for Lily. If I can have a good night's sleep (hear that dreams?!) then I can probably have the energy to get the little pooper to sit on the pot. ha!

8. I'm really grateful to have such an awesome extended family. Pedro's sister and parents are great people, and I'm proud of be one of them. And Lily too!

9. *Insert fact here*

10. I've got to give Lily a snack and try to grab a wee nap before the dealership calls me back. I hope they have good news.

No comments: