Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Color me Ewwwww! (color = puce?)

The FDA says it has found no safety risk in meat and milk from cloned cows, pigs and goats to be used for human consumption. I am so grossed out. The cloned food stuff wouldn't show up for 3 to 5 years in the food supply (if it hasn't already).

I try and get healthy food for my family. I always try to get "good" meat and dairy from Whole Foods, so it doesn't contain growth hormones, antibiotics, etc. This just totally gives me the heebie jeebies. UGH

Could you give that cute little baby cloned meat??? I understand that sometimes a farmer wants to clone a cow that was a really good milk producer but I also thought that a clone doesn't always turn out with the attributes you were looking for. So why clone??

In other news, I'm getting ready to go and get my pedicure. hmpf

No comments: