Tuesday, June 2, 2009

whew

I feel like I'm edging ever so much closer to my due date. I get so excited when my back hurts - it can be a precursor to labour? But then the pain goes away. Sigh.

I can't remember if I mentioned what Lily does in the car. I try to keep a soft blanket in there. I noticed when we drove to NC how nice it was to have something to snuggle with when trying to rest/sleep. So when Lily and I come home in the afternoons from a long day out, I hear her take off her shoes and fling them to the side, then she grabs the blanket and tucks it in all around her. :) It's adorable. I honestly take such pleasure in watching her pamper herself. You know?

I'm trying to organize my shopping trip but my brain is just not cooperating. I think I'll just have to saddle up and see where we go. I wanted to get some cheap sheets at Target, but then I really looked closely at them and thought, those are so ugly. AND I have some pillow cases from there that are pilling! Isn't that the word? Getting those ugly little bumps. Which are not comfy to sleep on. So sorry, Target, I'll be getting my sheets from BB&B. Where they seem to understand a girl's need for comfort. hmpf (And I have a coupon) ha!

No comments: