Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Calm

I've been trying to get some things done today but I'm not all that full of energy. It's hard getting around with a medicine ball attached to your front. Especially one that kicks. I got this cute pic of Lily last night. She thought the camera was coming over the other shoulder and was trying to hide. Or trying to make sure I got her good side. You never know with a diva. This morning, she put her hands together and pleaded with me to go to da's house. Sigh. I think she's a good candidate for an overnight stay with grandma and grandpa.

Aw. I've been trying to tie up some loose ends and the lady from the pest control company was just so cute. I hadn't received an invoice in a while and she told me not to worry about it, just go and have my baby. Aren't some people so sweet? Now if those old broads who go through the express lane at the grocery store with 19 items would get with the program, life would be awesome.

Lily's decided that paper is too boring to draw on. All of that happened while I was, coincidentally, sitting where she is in the photo. Always, ALWAYS, buy washable markers. Which I do. I'm just saying...

No comments: