Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Zombie

Lily and I had a lot of errands to run today. At first, I thought we'd have a fun day out and then I remembered the three things that I forgot to do last week. :P So Lily bit me. On the leg. At the bank. Good grief. Pedro made us breakfast this morning so it's not like she wasn't fed. Sigh.

We managed to get everything done today. Poor Lily was so tired she took her blankies in the grocery store with her and tried to settle down in the cart. I could relate - trust me. I was just sitting here thinking "let's go baby, it's time to come out". Strangely enough, nothing happened. :P

Also, is anyone else looking forward to Evil Snow, or Snow Dead, or Dead Snow. Whatever it's called. The zombie Nazi comedy/horror film with Jim Carrey? It's funny that yesterday I was complaining to a friend about how much I hate romantic comedies. How I find them unrealistic. But zombie movies are awesome! I think they cater to an under used, extremely violent part of my brain, that wants to go around crushing skulls. And hey they're already dead!

Also, the hospital admissions people had better start answering the phone or I may pretend they're all zombies.... ooh Maybe they are. The apocalypse has started!

No comments: