Sunday, June 14, 2009

No #2

Not yet. She's making her presence known though. My bladder may never be the same again. I wonder if they do c-section/bladder transplants? I think it might be a good thing to look into.

I'm doing alright otherwise. Lily had a good visit with g-ma. We went to the park and Lily tried to keep up with her daddy. He was on a huge bike and she was on her tricycle. She tried. :)

Tomorrow, I go see the OB and we'll find out if there are any changes and if not, then make some plans. I read through my pregnancy book last night and tried to objectively look at what an induction can mean for me and #2. I'm not in any of the contraindicated groups. This isn't my first and I did fine pushing the first time. Also, I loved my anesthesiologist. I forgot what my point is. I'm not as worried about being induced, so I'll be open to any suggestions from the doctor. Although, I tried to tell baby to come out last night. You can see how well she listens. :P

No comments: