Friday, June 5, 2009

Ugh

Well, I'm definitely not feeling great today. I don't know what that means. In the last two weeks I was pregnant with Lily, I slept 9 hours a night with 2 to 3 hour naps each day. Now, I'm lucky if I get two hours of sleep at a stretch. I mean at night. :P My stomach (and other parts) are so off today. I just wish there was some kind of formula. 24 hours of nausea X weeks pregnant = however many hours til labour starts. Obviously, this formula has flaws but I just wish there was some kind of rule. And there isn't so, sigh.

I'm trying to get some last minute things done. Vacuuming, laundry, dishes. Just in case the rescue squad has to bust down the door, I don't want them to think I'm messy. Cuz that's what's important, right?

Here's what's important:

And I hope #2 gets here soon. (In case you guys get confused - that's an old pic of Lily after she was born)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hadn't checked your blog in a L-O-N-G time, and thought you had delivered number two! Hope you're hanging in - keep your feet up!

LzyMom said...

Hey Jennifer! My feet are doing awesome - about the only part of me to do so. ;)

I've been by your blog, but I think you've been doing a lot of studying. :)