Monday, June 22, 2009

I'll say it for you... Awwwwww

Lily is being so good right now. She wants to watch me change the baby, feed the baby. She loves to stroke Madilyn's hair. She smiles with glee when M smiles at her. It's a beautiful thing to watch. I'd better imprint it in my memory because in 10 years I'm sure they'll be fighting to the death over who gets to wear which shirt.

Madilyn was pretty wide awake tonight. Granted I didn't know that the nipple I was using (for the bottle) wasn't letting anything through. So she kept chugging away at a bottle that wasn't feeding her. But she didn't get grumpy. Once I figured it out, she drank the whole thing. :)

And as for me... I called the eye doc and I'm on some anti-viral meds now. He said that the virus can hide out in the cornea. The medication is really mild so it shouldn't affect how I care for the girls, or my post-partum recovery. Oh, I asked.

Hope everyone is doing well. I can't wait for Nicole to deliver in October. Then we'll have the 3 Thompson girls. :)

No comments: