Monday, June 29, 2009

Superfluous

This morning, Lily put in her own dvd, turned on the dvd player and managed to get the thing playing. I'm clearly not needed anymore. :) I'm just waiting for Madilyn to start making her own formula and then I'm off the hook. Kidding. :) Here's something we don't see enough of, daddy and Madilyn.

Dang it. I know I had a cute story about today but I can't remember. Sigh. I always remember the good stuff when I'm about to fall asleep at night. Either that or it's called: dreaming. :P

I have been feeling more rested. I made dinner last night and it totally tired me out. So I've been trying to take it easy. Lily's been a lot of help. When we were grocery shopping today she held my hand the whole time. Oh, and what's a good idea for birth announcements? Lily was born sort of close to Christmas, so I decided to make her birth announcement a Christmas card (remember?). I was thinking of taking all of us (or most of us) to Sears to get some pics done. Then use one of those for the announcements. I could use my own pic but there's sure to be a leg or a cat or something in background. :)

And seriously? This pic reminds me so much of my grandmother. I can't remember if she had blue eyes, but the piercing look is dead on. :)

No comments: