Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In my defense

I was on the toilet crying when it happened. I'm okay, just tired and frustrated and I want this kid out of me. I did tell her that's not her fault. I also am not feeling well. I don't even want to eat, and that, my friends, is a true indication that something is not right.

It does kind of look like a big scary fish, right? Eyes on the right? Nostrils under eyes? I'm so glad that I buy washable everything. Note to Pedro: the crayons are now in the laundry basket on top of the washing machine.

Lily's been pretty good today, putting up with a grouchy mommy. I am SO run down right now. If my brain was soup, then half the can is missing. Oh and don't worry, #2 has been kicking and grooving today. I do know someone who had a stillborn baby at 9 months so it's always comforting to me, to feel #2 moving. Even if it's 2am, I don't care. Lily took most of the change out of the jar and put the flashlight in. It looks pretty cool. No, I have not been paying much attention to her today. This pity party is for one.

And, oh yes, I've been having contractions but until I feel my water break or see a head sticking out, I'm not worrying about it. I've had my hopes raised and dashed too many times. At least I know that in 36 hours, for sure, I'll be headed to the hospital. Can you believe that my doctor told me that I can have a light breakfast and that's it? Dude doesn't know that I know where the snack room is. Hospital bagels ROCK.

No comments: