Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So hungry

Seriously. All the time. I had two chicken breasts with a pile of veggies for dinner about an hour and a half ago. It's all I can do not to go and make some toast with peanut butter. Good grief. I hope #2 isn't hitting a late term growth spurt. And yes, Lily takes her block's building VERY seriously. But why does it look like she has 8 fingers? (on the one hand)

Do two year olds gain some kind of get-into-everything super power? It's frightening. Lipstick is the least of it. Nothing is safe or sacred. I'll tell Lily "don't touch that". She'll say "okay" as her hand is reaching back out to grab whatever it was, yet again. I read that kids don't really gain impulse control until they're 3 or 4. No kidding.

I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get some good news. It's ridiculous how jealous I am that my friend gave birth last night. Granted her due date is tomorrow. It's funny how worried I've been about where I'm going to go into labour. I never considered (until now) that I might go over my due date. Isn't that an awful thought???

No comments: