Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm still here

Did Tom Petty sing a song, Waiting is the Hardest Part? That's sort of how I'm feeling. Okay, it's a lot how I'm feeling. I've been hanging with Lily more today, trying to enjoy her company before most of my time is taken up with #2. We've been reading books and that's all I can remember of today. :)

Tomorrow, I need to get out early and do some shopping. I need new sheets for the futon (thank you, organic juice) and I need some fish toys for Lily. The baby swing has fish and she refuses to give it up for her baby sister. So I compromised with her by looking at toys on the internet. I have a few things picked out from Toys R Us.

I hope "something" happens this weekend. The doctor said there's really nothing I can do, labour will start or not start. Sigh.

No comments: