Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm still here

I feel like if I don't blog a little every day, y'all will think that I'm in the hospital having a baby. No such luck. Maybe we should start a baby pool. Although, I don't honestly know how those things work. I never win them so I think there's some kind of hustling going on.

I am good at cake walks.

Yesterday, Lily was trying to thunk me in the head with a pillow. She picked up a heavier pillow (for Pedro's big old head) and heaved it up over her head with such force that it just kept the momentum going and she went over backwards. Oh, she landed on a pile of other pillows so she was fine. The bed almost wasn't as I could hardly keep myself from lizzing*.

Oh and I bought some pull up pants that turn cold when wet. I forgot about this and didn't understand why Lily told me she was cold this morning. Pedro had to remind me. ha! She still refuses to go on the potty. I get her to sit on it but she doesn't want to do anything in it. SIGH I just have faith that we'll get there eventually.

*laughing + wizzing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL g-ma