Thursday, June 11, 2009

Insomnia (hungry edition)

Lily and I were both pretty tired tonight so we were in bed by 8 something. Unfortunately, it's now 1:30am and I can't get back to sleep. Sigh. I just wolfed down a toasted English muffin with a thick layer of PB so hopefully I'll be able to get back to sleep. Also, #2 has been kicking a lot. I don't know where my pregnancy book is, but isn't that weird at this stage of the game? Doesn't she know she's supposed to be running out of room? Wow, I'm sitting here watching my belly do the samba.

Lily seemed to have a lot of fun with her grandpa today (yesterday). She hasn't enjoyed that kind of individualized attention in a while. :) I'm starting to feel sleepy. If only #2 would settle down. Seriously, don't they move less at the end of pregnancy???

No comments: