Friday, June 12, 2009

I love my child

Well, we got our errands done today. Lily was really great. Especially at Toys R Us. She held my hand and stuck with me the whole time. She did get a little excited about bikes but they were way too big for her. Even the small ones. My favorite part (and why I love her so) was in the bathroom. Lily saw these two girls come in (2 & 5?) and kept on saying hi. They wouldn't talk to her, but they looked at her. So as we were leaving she said, bye. When they still didn't respond she stuck out her tongue for all she was worth. No one ignores a diva. K? It killed me.

I got her a present for when we bring #2 home. Thankfully her attention was elsewhere when I grabbed it. Lily was helping me pick out bottles (I was looking at pacifiers). Actually, I forgot to check the cart for things that she put in there. Sigh. Anyway, she was really really great today.

Now, come ON #2. My back is awfully sore, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's so funny how before last week, I was worried about going into labour in public. Now I don't care. I'll give birth in the middle of a grocery store*. Just let's go already.



And if that would happen to end up on youtube, there will be hell to pay.

No comments: