Monday, June 29, 2009

AWWWWW

See? I still have time to appreciate other cute beings. I went out with Lily and Madilyn today to run a couple of errands. Also, I wanted to show off M. :) She's so cute and good. I stuffed her in my Moby wrap so she slept the whole time. I was trying to conduct business in the UPS store over her snores. :)

Speaking of snoring babies, my good sleeper let me down today. I finally got Lily to sleep, turned off Nemo and rolled over to what I thought would be a good hour nap. Somebody, decided they were hungry and started bellowing. She only slept an hour and a half!!! That's a cat nap for her! I guess she's growing up (no!) and her sleep cycles are shortening? I know that the more awake she is during the day, the more sleep she will get at night. At least, that's the theory. I've been doing okay with sleep. A nap today would've been AWESOME, but the time I have right now to do what I want is pretty nice too.

In other news, a mom gave birth Sunday and her little girl is not doing well. So mom and baby are still at the hospital and Dad is trying to manage the two other girls and run back and forth from home to hospital. So I volunteered to make a meal. The older girls are 2 and 4. What are good meals for that age? I know Lily loves anything she can eat with her fingers, pizza, fried chicken, etc. But I'd rather make something a little more hearty for a family dealing with a crisis. Or is yummy food that makes them feel good, more important? Any ideas would be appreciated.




No comments: