Friday, March 14, 2008

You're welcome

Here's the last post of the day. Lily sometimes hugs the frog hanging in her bath. I don't know who gave it to me, but she sure likes it. :) So thanks, person! I like this picture cuz it's all attitude. She even has her hand up on her hip! We really did have a fun action packed day. I'm just trying to get her to go to sleep now so mommy can go to the gym and have a little personal time - sweating in front of strangers. Okay, that sounded weird. Is it me or does Lily have big eyes? Maybe it's just the picture. Anyway, we're going to see grandma and grandpa this weekend and then hitting the taxes big time, so the posting will be sparse to non-existent. :) Have a great weekend and enjoy your St. Patrick's Day (all you fakers who aren't Irish!)




No comments: