Friday, March 14, 2008

Crash

Here's Miss Lily after our outing today. She completely crashed. Now as tired as I am, I still had stuff to do. :P What? I'm glad you asked. I had to scour some cat barf off of the floor, do the dishes, start a laundry and paint the front door. Oh and update Lily's blog. :P Anyway, I am tired and my thoughts are really not working but as we were leaving the library (which is a pretty nice place) the story teller was passing out small cups of sweets. She offered one to Lily, who promptly said "no". ha! I took it anyway, cuz mommy likes jelly beans.

But Lily doesn't. Well, that's not entirely accurate. She sucked on it for around 10 minutes and then left it on the carpet. And went back to eating her nanas. I'm so glad that I haven't given her a lot of sweet stuff. She knows her limits. :) She's the bomb. :) hmmm I had some other stories but my brain is shutting down. I'm going to have to restart with some Irish Breakfast tea. Oh yeah. I'm pulling out the big guns. Or teas. Whatev.

Cute Lily picture of the day.....


No comments: