Monday, March 24, 2008

The Poop

Lily had a rough night last night. I think she had gas pains. Anyway, she felt much better after a poop. She was crying and writhing around. Poor wee thing. It may have been all the rich food from yesterday. We did have a good time! G-ma drove up and surprised us all with Easter treats. Lily went on her own little Easter Egg hunt in the front yard. G-ma has pictures of that. So you'll have to wait!

Lily had a flower sword fight with her daddy. I think she won! She so loved the flowers at the restaurant (the Shebeen!) that I promised I would get her some. I think if you promise your kid something, you'd better follow through! I bought a yummy fruit tart from Whole Foods for dessert since Lily was getting a little tired of sitting still for lunch. Dessert and flowers was over $40! I love Whole Foods. :P

Anyway, we had a great day. Lily did so well sitting for so long and was a lot of fun. Ooh Lily's got a hold of her daddy's Easter Egg. She doesn't know he ate all the jelly beans already. Poor Lily. Oh, in other news Lily has started to say "uh oh". She has also started taking off her diaper when she's got a poop in it. THAT'S fun. I take it as a sign that she's getting closer to being potty trained. Please.



I hope everyone had a good weekend. And thanks g-ma for all the treats! I'll be hitting the gym today... :) Yes, my pretty flowers. I included a wall sconce to try and look fancy. Hey, I usually get the laundry pile in the background so I'm doing pretty well!

No comments: