Thursday, March 20, 2008

Red red wine...

I had wine tonight! I almost never drink alcohol anymore. I hate my ability to care for Lily to be comprised in any way. So that means flu shots and healthy foods. :) But not tonight! ha! It felt decadent to have some wine and fatty cheese and just chill out. Lily, of course, has been asleep for a few hours. I guess I was also celebrating the first day of spring. :) How did I do that? I met my friend for lunch and then brought Pedro a burger. And no, I don't know why Lily likes to do headstands.

I love the shoes that grandma bought her. They're little crocs, sort of. And what goes better with a pink shoe than a green sock??? I was actually trying to get out of the house and that's all that I could find. :) Lily didn't mind. Fashion smashion. Isn't it having fun that counts? Okay, that might be the wine talking. heee! Anyway, remind me that I have an adorable video of Lily laughing while we play "sock it to you". We play it with socks, but what does it actually mean?

Happy Spring!














PS I have grey socks that have the words "Twinkle" and "Sparkle" in ummm, sparkly letters. We're kind of a weird sock family. :) Okay, I'M just a weird sock person. Sigh. This isn't resolving itself very well.....

No comments: