Monday, March 10, 2008

Spaghetti Oh's

Don't sue me Chef Boyardee. We had spaghetti with vodka sauce and pesto sausages for dinner. umm Dinner was ready at 4. I was so hungry! The scary thing is that it's daylight savings time now so two days ago it was 3pm. Oh well. I've adjusted quickly??? As you can see, Lily enjoyed her spaghetti. It doesn't matter how many times I tell myself to parcel out her portion before I add the sauce, I always forget. And she always makes a mess. Oh well, my fault. :)

Pedro says my computer is dying (dammit I tried to not let him hear the funny noises!) so he'll be building me another one soon, which means no blogging for a few days. I also have a ton of taxes to do (for 2 countries!) and I have to get them done before I leave the country so... There won't be updates and now you have plenty of good reasons why! I guess that's really encouraging people to keep reading my blog....

Pedro is really good at computers and I'm not that great at taxes but my middle name should've been Wing It. :) So, there will be lots and lots of constant updates. :) I can't remember if I wrote about Lily giving me real hugs now. She wraps her arms around my neck really tight and holds on for over a minute. Tonight I thought she was going to choke me out. She's sweet, in a life threatening sort of way...

She's been a lot more fun lately. She loves to laugh and likes to be helpful. Sort of. She hates it if I try to copy what she's doing. Oh yeah, she says the first 4 letters of the alphabet. She repeats them. Not too shabby for a 16 month old. :) I try to read to her a lot and I try to keep the tv off but I've had to come to the realization that I'm human. At least Lily gets PBS most of the day until Reba's on. Four o'clock is kind of a slow time. Anyway, it's time I grabbed a snuggle partner and headed to bed too. Wait til I tell Lily what BG was doing to her monkey....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love that spagetti face
g-ma

LzyMom said...

I guess it wouldn't be as interesting if Lily got her pasta without sauce. Sigh. Plus it counts as veggies! (the tomato sauce, I mean)

It would be nice if her aim was a little better...

Mrs. Booms said...

spaghetti faced kidlets are the happiest kids ever.

with the exception of maybe cupcake faced kids.

LzyMom said...

Lily hasn't had a cupcake. I don't think we could handle the cupcake.

Cheesy interpretations of movie lines aside, maybe she can have an Easter cupcake....