Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good thing

I just have that song in my head. Good thing, where have you gone! Doo do do do-do. Okay. I almost finished my CA taxes in an hour. It's been several hours now that I've been scrambling to try to figure out what to do for our US taxes. I think I'm in the home run-ish. I hate bureaucratic nonsense!

I did lose two pounds. Go me! I HATE, HATE, writing down every frackin' thing I put in my mouth, but it does let me see how many calories I've been eating and how to not eat so many. Was that English? Oh and related to my weight loss (I'm not sure I should write about this) my underwear was falling off of my butt today. Which, frankly, made for an uncomfortable shopping trip.

You know what else bugs me? Lately, old people. I don't usually rag on them because I hope to be old one day too. But what is up with old people being in such a hurry?? I realize they may have less time on the clock, but holy smokes, chill out! This one granny speedster was in such a hurry to get dried apricots, while I was getting them, that she held the lid open (bulk section) and watched over my every movement. I couldn't help myself - I asked her if she wanted in there next. I think that one went over her head. Old people are short too. And, it seems to me, that some of them are in a huge hurry and will hem and haw to get around you, but if they're in the way it takes 50 excuse mes and a tap on the arm to get them to move. So take that!





PS (The chair was confiscated)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good thing that i am a tall old person lol :):):):):):)
g-ma

Anonymous said...

we thought the table was to keep the munchkin off mom and daddy's desk, not a way for better access. Oh that Lily pants. :):):):):):p
g-ma and g-pa

LzyMom said...

Oh g-ma, you're just middle aged. :) I'm talking about cranky wrinkled old people. Which, I still hope to be one day, but hopefully I can be more patient!