Friday, March 28, 2008

Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang

That was a pretty good movie, even if it seemed that the production value sucked. Anyway, there are some sucky-faced shooters on the loose. I think 6 cars in total were hit. Most of them while being driven. Two people have been taken to the hospital. It's not just that I live in a mostly rural area and this kind of thing is unthinkable, but whoever it is, is still around AND armed. It's unsettling. I think most of the shootings in town have to do with arguments. Now there is/are one or two people who don't care who they hit. See what I mean?

I'm a little groggy this morning as Pedro couldn't handle Lily and dragged me out of my peaceful slumber to take care of her. HMPF! Lily has been so funny lately. She wouldn't eat her sausage last night until I got her a fork with which to eat them. She knows I don't like it when she tries to undo her diaper so she pulls at the tabs and then laughs hysterically at me when I tell her to stop. She's learning more about her actions and our reactions. Which can be as frustrating as heck for me. I do like that she understands more. I tell her we need to change her diaper so she heads off to the bedroom and tries to open the door. I really wish she'd learn to say poo poo and potty. Diapers are frackin' expensive!

Okay, this picture is kind of fuzzy, but the waffle stealing Riley is clear as a bell. :) Actually, he didn't get it, BG did. Sigh. I don't really have big plans for the day. Try to keep out of sniper fire and maybe go for a walk. A few days ago, M'lou and I were talking. I had all the storm doors open to get some fresh air in the house as it was in the 70s (20s C) and she had to head out in the snow! Okay, maybe we didn't talk and I just read that on her blog. Whatever. It's supposed to be even warmer today. I guess it would be nice to get out for a walk. As much as Lily likes going places on her own two feet she sure doesn't mind when she gets to relax in the stroller.

I just know I am going to freeze when I go to Vancouver. At least I'll finally be able to wear some of my winter sweaters! (and eat dried ginger beef - ha! Pedro)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.