Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Whoops

This post is only #332, so the last one... Oh well, I'm cute, I don't have to read properly. :) We have a hater in the family. I love deer. I love watching them slowly graze their way through my yard. Or I love watching the fawns frolic about. I just love the whole thing. Well, except watching one rebound off of my fender when doing 55 mph. But you get the idea.

I saw some deer yesterday evening in the front yard. I signaled to Pedro to bring Lily to the front door. She saw them and went off like cheap fireworks the night before Halloween. She yelled so loudly for so long that her face went bright red! Plus, she gave them the "talk to the hand" movement at the same time. The herd? (there was 5 of them) took off. Thanks Lily, hater of nature. Apparently, that's HER lawn.

Oh yeah, and we're about to get the first signal lights in the county! woohoo! Seriously. A "big" shopping center is going up across the street from the fire station and it's not hard to see why this might be a problem. You know what else we're getting? Papa John's pizza!!!!! ha! achem. uh Not that I eat a lot of pizza.... Hey, don't pick on me or I'll sick No-No Lily on you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatta yah mean the last one....there better be more.

Assistant Poohbah