Thursday, March 20, 2008

Too-busy Thursday

Lily and I have a ton of errands to run today. Gas is so expensive now that I like to combine as much as I can in one trip to town. We're going to meet a friend for lunch first so we'll be fueled up for the day. :) I actually slept through the night last night (mostly) so I'm ready to get on with the day. Poor Pedro was kept up for a few hours. He was a little cranky this morning, which was completely understandable but he needs to remember that Lily only wakes up and cries when something is wrong. Check out the pic below...

Look at the lower right side (our right) of her mouth. She has her biggest tooth yet coming in. It probably hurts a lot. It has all that gum to get through. Oh and lately, every time I pull out the camera to take a picture, she makes her war face. I also hear her pulling out every single book I put in a bag to take and sell today. Sigh. Oh well. Anyway, I can't think of anything witty or exciting to write about (as if I ever do) so everyone try to enjoy the first day of Spring (for this year) and keep out of trouble.

Oh yeah, and a shout out to M'Lou, who hopefully made it home safely and will add some comments... :)

No comments: