Friday, March 21, 2008

Laughter

I LOVE Lily's laugh. She tries to copy my laugh, which is evil and well, evil. But she has her own awesome belly laugh. I know other parents know what I mean when I say that it lifts us up. I can have a crappy day, but as soon as I hear her laugh and squeal, it just all goes away. What's in front of me is more important than the jerkwad that cut me off in traffic or the humongo cable bill. You know? I can tell it affects Pedro too. Mostly because he throws her up in the air to get her to laugh as soon as he gets home. I don't know if it's the kind of thing that keeps us going or if it just makes life a little more bearable.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing the 'happy' video. Lily's laughter would make the Grinch smile. Happy Easter to you! (PS - I have NO idea what that guy at work meant when he mentioned the sheep...)

LzyMom said...

You know, I was still thinking about the sheep thing. I was sure there was a convoluted explanation. Now I'll have to think of one on my own. :)

M'Lou said...

That's quite the laugh. So far, Lily's is not evil at all. But hey, there's time to develop that.

Have a hoppy Easter.

LzyMom said...

She's alive! Alive! I just emailed you M'Lou. I didn't want to pester you too soon. :)

M'Lou said...

I'm alive????? Oh man, that's good to know. I don't know how I feel.

I am bone weary but I was glad to be of service to someone. I so often feel so very useless and that is not at all a nice feeling.
But being without TV or the Internet was a bit of a drag. Except that I had Trish and that makes up for everything. I LOVE TRISH.

Have a Hoppy Easter my dear and I will talk to you soon.