Friday, March 7, 2008

Tired

Oh dear. Lily kept me awake this morning again. I mean like, 1am morning, not 10am post-coffee kind of thing. Lily and I had fun today. We met my friend Kathleen at the mall. It was a rainy day and the mall has a kid play area. Lily took it slow to begin with. She stayed close to me until she figured it all out. Unfortunately, she decided that the play area was cramping her style and kept on running out into the mall. After the third time, I called it quits and we went for lunch. :)

It was cute watching Lily interact with the other kids. She didn't play with anyone, exactly. If another kid had an area staked out, Lily was cool and went to find another place to play. She "ran" around making funny noises and sometimes other kids would follow her. It was really funny to watch. As you can see, she built up an appetite. :) I'm sorry folks, but after eating chicken for 8 or 9 days straight, momma had a hamburger. Actually, when I typed "momma" the first time, I typed "mooma". Ah, Freud.

And there's always the crash after the good times. Right folks?? :) I was bad and snapped that at a red light. I guess that's better than just driving down the road taking pictures.... I hope Lily and I (and Kathleen!) can do that again. It was a fun outing on a gray day. :) Oh yeah, and Bath & Body Works had a sale on hand soap. You have to understand, it's the little things that get me excited. :)

No comments: