Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sunshine
















It was a gorgeous warmish day here today. I took Lily to Pleasant Grove. I'm not sure how to describe it. Was it pleasant? Sure. heee! It's kind of a community area with hiking trails, equestrian trails and, I don't know, the carnival sets up there. Get the idea? So I took Lily there so she could run amok amongst the fields and not have to worry about cars or whatever.



Well, the little poop kept on walking into this rundown barn that looked it had rats and plenty of spiders. I gave up after a while and just took her to the regular park. Some children! This is a picture of the house there. It's available for events and stuff. Beautiful blue sky, no??? When Pedro saw this pic, he asked me if I had been out house hunting and exactly how many kids I expected to have....







So I have a question? What is the proper web etiquette on putting up other blogs on your blogroll? I never ask because I assume the blogger is much too cool and busy to worry about my little link. Pedro says not to worry about it as long as it's not a private website because they're not paying for the bandwidth. But is it better to ask? I'm just curious.

I am proud of myself for exploring my area more. I've also contacted two local playgroups and one of them is having an Easter egg hunt next Tuesday. Too fun! I'm trying to get Lily and I out there and having fun. She definitely needs the socialization. I'm happy with her doing her own thing when we go to the park, but she might learn to have more fun with other kids... Or not, that's her thing to figure out. :)

No comments: