Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hunting Easter Wabbits...

Lily attended her first ever Easter Egg Hunt! I'm exhausted so please excuse any typose oops or grammatical erros. oops Chasing a 17 month old around a huge field was good exercise. Lily has already crashed in her crib. I was impressed that Lily knew exactly what to do. Really. She had her basket, saw the eggs and knew to pick them up and put them in her basket. Is it some kind of evolutionary genetic programming? It's weird. Anyway, I made sure that she got different eggs than the ones that we brought. I have a lot of Hershey's kisses left over.

Lily is relying on me less and less the more we go to these things. She came by and gave me a hug or two over the course of two hours but she never clung to me, and didn't hesitate to run around without me. *sniffle* I'm kidding. This means that I can go to the gym again in the morning. It's hard to get my carcass in gear to work out at 8pm. Plus it's a different crowd. I like the laid back morning peeps better.


Anyway, I think I'll just post the rest of the pictures. The play group will meet again in April. Hopefully, I'll get rested up by then!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Now I wanna go watch "Curse of the Were-Rabbit". I don't know how that pertains, hee hee. :) ~Stacy

LzyMom said...

Thanks, Webcam, but I don't hug after just one comment. :)

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Way to go Lilly. Great ride by the way.