Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wow!

How much fun are we having today? I didn't actually get all that much sleep last night. I swear I wake up when Lily wakes up, even if I don't hear her (cuz I'm in the other room). Either that, or the futon is too hard for me and Pedro is being mean by not letting me sleep on the pillow top mattress. I'm willing to concede it might be a combination.

BG is the only cat to hang out with Lily and I. Daphne hides herself in some corner - I find her by listening closely for cat snores. Riley finds the most comfortable place on a bed and hunkers down until the next feeding time. Well, I think BG mainly hangs out because he gets a little too friendly with some of Lily's toys. That's why I have to pack everything up at night.

No, I didn't make Lily do this. I took her Milkbone away from her and she substituted a burp cloth. But look, the cloth and her onesie match! How sad is that???? I'll bet no one thought I was going to put up so many pictures today. But we have had quite the day. Check out what happened a little while ago....!

I went to look outside to see why it was so dark (one clue - it rhymes with loud) and saw 2 deer in the front yard. I'm surprised they didn't run as Lily was yelling to herself and I was storming around trying to get to the right window. How spoiled are my deer?














And last, but not least, the crazy baby picture of the day....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are having altogether too much fun. I wish I lived close by so I could pop in now and then.

I didn't get to bed at all last night. When the restless legs finally settled,it was 10AM. I was just about to slide into bed when the phone rang and I was asked to make some posters to advertise the re-start of the Seniors' BINGO. So I got busy and Ross came by just a little while ago to pick them up.

Now I have to do laundry etc before I leave to go to an auction.
I NEED dining room chairs but can't afford the prices so.... maybe these will go cheap and then again maybe not. You just never know.

Anyway,have fun with little Miss Lilypants there - and don't scare the deer. lol

LzyMom said...

Ahhh, I'm sorry you didn't get any sleep last night. I hate waking up all night but I usually score a nap in the afternoon. :) I was surprised to see a fawn today. I thought it was a little late in the year. But it was so cute. :)

We wish you lived closer too!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get my chairs. :( I had to stay until the bitter end and then I didn't get them. I was hopeful because really lovely items like bedroom suites were going for 20-75 dollars. Hmph. The chairs went for $50 each and that was my limit but not my bid. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Lily and BG seem to be good mates, and I love the crazy baby photo of the day. Oh, the deer are cute also.
Sarah