Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wherefore Art Thou Netflix???

Netflix has been down for a while. I got a movie today but I'm not sure when I'll get the next one. It would be nice if the little message said why the website is down. argh Lily is happily playing on the floor ripping up a Time magazine. We went out again today to run some errands. So much for Pedro's week off!

I haven't been updating much because I've been so tired. I'm currently waiting for Lily to get sleepy and take a nap so I can have one too! I don't think I have too much new stuff to report. I did manage to get a new bikini for Lily. I ripped her last one. :( I mean, I wasn't trying it on, or anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laugh out loud. Only you would think to explain that you didn't rip Lily's bikini because you were trying it on. tee hee.

Hope you both get a nap.

Anonymous said...

Well come on here. I left a comment days ago.... Let's have more blog..... P L E A S E ?

Gotta see my lil'Lily.