Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Scary

Well, the last Harry Potter book (finally) comes out tomorrow. I'm very excited even though I might not be home half the day to read it. Oh well. Daddy has next week off so he can wrangle baby whilst I read. :) I meant to post yesterday afternoon but a bad storm came through and we were without power for a couple of hours. I have to make sure the handheld Nintendo thingie is always charged up because I thought I was going to go crazy without any entertainment.

It was a pretty crazy storm and lots of trees came down, etc. Thankfully, our property was okay. The pictures are from one of Lily's naps yesterday. I don't even know how she was sleeping like that. Her leg was lodged in between the slats pretty well. It took me a bit to get it out. Then she cried. I figured it was better to wake her up then than to have her wake up screaming from all the blood pooled in her leg. She fell asleep like that again but fortunately I caught it sooner so she didn't wake up or cry. :) You know, you can read all the books you want to on parenting but you still have to figure most of it out yourself. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I missed a lot while I was away. Thankfully the blogs are still there to read later.

I am glad to see that Lily is still ruling the roost and keeping you busy. :)

I am exhausted so off to bed with me.