Sunday, July 29, 2007

Back

Pedro, Lily and I spent the night at grandma and grandpa's house. It was notable because Lily didn't cry when we got there. :) Lily's getting over her separation anxiety. These are some old pictures. I guess from last week. It's weird, with Pedro home the last week, or so I should have had lots of time but I feel like I haven't had any time to update Lily's blog. So sorry to those who have come by and had to look at the same old picture all this time. :) Pedro starts his new job tomorrow so hopefully we'll all be back to business as usual. :)

Oh and this is Lily using the flashlight to make a Lily scary face. :)

3 comments:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Thanks for calling me.

LzyMom said...

Sorry Auntie Nicole! We'll make sure you know when Princess Lily will be in the vicinity next time. :) She was in rare form.

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back in action.