Friday, July 6, 2007

Cutie Pants

I'm not certain why, but Pedro and I call Lily, Lily-pants. I said it one day, and it stuck. I took some pictures today of Miss Lily playing in the living room. She's wearing a pair of pants that Auntie Nicole gave her for Christmas. They're getting a little holy at the bottom so they're her run around inside pants now. :) For whatever reason, this picture reminds me a little bit of my mom. :)

I'm playing. What are you going to do about it? Well, that's what I imagine her saying. :)







I'm sorry B.G. There is no safe place left to hide. At least the cats keep her busy chasing them from old hiding spot to old hiding spot. :) I had to give B.G. wet cat food today because she was pestering him to the point that his tail was thrashing back and forth but he didn't swat her. He showed more patience than I would have. :)




Ooh look! Snacks! I sometimes put, I'm not sure what to call them. They're kind of cereal treats shaped like stars for babies to practice self-feeding. I put them on one of the end tables for her to feed to herself when she pulls herself up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie for sure. The pants look comfortable and just the thing for a tiring day at home doing all the work that babies have to do.

Hope y'all have a good night and get some sleep so you can be on the tear tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

From Karie - I had to laugh at the Lily Pants comment as I call Shade, Shady pants.....what is it about the pants at the end of the name. Karie