Monday, July 2, 2007

Saucy!

Oh, the title thingie says I've already used Saucy. hmfp Oh well, it's more applicable for this posting. I may be really busy tomorrow so this might have to count for then. Gosh I'm tired. Anyway, I made some pasta tonight and shared it with Lily. :)

She did pretty well with it. I had to give her a bath afterwards, which might be obvious given the state of her hands and arms. :) For an afternoon snack she had soft cheese and ham. I'm trying to make an effort to give her more advanced foods. Sometimes it's easier just to crack a jar open than to plan for different textured snacks. I know, I take my mommying pretty seriously. :)

Oh and I do have some bad news... Lily's legs are starting to thin out and she's losing her fat rolls! eep! She stands for long periods of time, like 20 minutes or more. And she bounces in place. Sometimes she moves her feet a little to reach across the sofa. I'm a scairt! The walking monster will be here soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, and if you think you're tired now........muhaha. You're just getting ready to have some REAL fun. Enjoy your last days of relative peace.

Anonymous said...

Karie - Hey there Sonia and Lily and Pedro. Sonia your Lily is looking pretty darn cute. I read you actually slept through the night there...nice work I am sure you loved that.Just thought I would say hi as I havn't talked to you in so long. Hope you had a good Canada Day...Corey and I (yep back together) were Capming with our Shade. Well have a great day. Love Karie