Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hot

Gosh, it feels like summer has finally arrived. Of course, I sit in A/C all day but I can tell. :) Mostly by how often the A/C turns on. Anyway, on to what's important, right? This is Lily being VERY silly. Daddy was helping her jump. I'm not sure why she looks like she's already started smoking.

And this next picture makes me so sad because it had the potential of being devastatingly cute. :) Darn blurriness! Sarah mentioned how BG and Lily seem to get along. BG doesn't mind her. He lets her pet him and sometimes gets close to her on the floor. That's what being desperate for attention will get you. Unfortunately, today she pulled one of his whiskers and he bared his teeth. Which got BG a quick short ride over the babygate. Nobody threatens my baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Lily pulled one of my whiskers I would bare my teeth also. I wouldn't like to be heaved over the baby gate mind you. lol

Those are cute pictures. I thought that Lily was singing in the first one. I have never seen anyone look like that when smoking. But then I don't hang with smokers.

I am so glad that Pedro can be home to have a family supper every night. That will mean a lot to Lily. Keep these Blogs coming...they are great for us who are some distance from you.

LzyMom said...

I meant that her teeth look yellowed out!!! :) Lily has been pretty happy lately. I think I get more rest and so I have more energy to give to her. :)

Anonymous said...

WHAT OPERA IS OUR LITTLE STAR SINGING NOW. THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SOME HIGH NOTE. MAYBE AUNTMA HEARD IT ALL THE WAY UP IN CANADA :):):):):):):):):):)
Grandma

for a moment BG became "just a cat" hugh!