Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ouch!

Miss Lily kept both of her parents awake last night. Pedro said he only got about 2 hours of sleep so I kicked him into the spare bedroom and he's still sleeping. I heard Lily at 3:30 in the morning and I thought, Pedro will take care of it, so I rolled over and went back to sleep. Sweet! :) This is daddy's last week of work at his old job so I'll have to sleep with Lily more as he might be pulling some long days to finish up his work.

I took these pictures last night. I know Lily's a baby still and so she doesn't understand that this toy is not a seat. :) We actually just got back from a 2 mile walk. I tried to get to the beach near our house but I took a wrong turn. Oh well. It was still peaceful and beautiful. I think I'll take my camera next time. I live in a subdivision in a rural area but I live on the main drag so it's still a little noisy. But if you go a few blocks in it is SO quiet. I've seen deer on my walks, it's so nice. :) I try to show Lily interesting things on our walks but she has her own opinions about what's interesting. Of course. :)

Do you want to know how Lily tells me she's not interested in having her picture taken anymore????


No comments: