Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yes!

Mommy got some sleep last night! I didn't fall asleep until almost midnight but I slept solidly after that. I was a little surprised when Pedro came in to wake me at 7. I was ASLEEP. It was awesome. :)

These pictures are from this morning. Lily tries to lift up her legs to practice climbing but thankfully she isn't good at it yet. :) Miss Daphne is still alive and kicking. I've started putting the cat bowls away during the day to keep the ant invasion to a minimum. Poor fat old Daphne is losing weight. As you can see she has enough energy to summon up a glare....


I'm trying to think of how to describe the picture below. Lily takes her fingers and runs them up and down over her lips to make a funny sound. I caught her doing it but of course, you can't tell from one picture. :) She's so cute. She's changing so much each day, it's just amazing. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice!
very beautiful!
www.nat-josefina.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Yay! Some sleep for you!

LzyMom said...

We'll see what happens tonight! I'm going to give Lily a bath shortly and hopefully she'll sleep through the night. :)

Anonymous said...

I am on my way to Edmonton and then Mundare so I won't be commenting for a short while. :)
Thomas is doing great but hates having to wear a collar. I am sure he wants to say 'HI' to everyone.

Keep having fun with Lily.