Wednesday, July 18, 2007

9 months old!

I meant to post earlier today but Lily has worn me out. She is obviously well on her way to becoming a manic toddler. It's so funny to see the cats come back in the living room after I put Lily down for a nap. I've been taking a lot of pictures of her hoping to get one good enough to submit for that photo contest. I've got some pretty funny ones but nothing that really stands out.

She's started cruising now. She can also bend over and pick stuff up off of the floor. Hanging onto the sofa, of course. :) It's so bizarre to watch a child learn so much so fast. I tried to get her to crawl down the hall to her daddy but she refused. I had to hold her hands so she could walk most of the way down the hall. That seems pretty huge to me. She knows there's another way to get around but she can't do it alone yet.

I know there were some things I wanted to mention but I just can't think of them now. :) Oh yeah! Pedro, Lily and I are going to his old company's picnic this Saturday. I thought it would be a nice way to have some closure and a good way for them to meet Lily. They had to put up with Pedro who was putting up with me when I was pregnant. :)

This picture is hilarious, but it's the last picture that I really want to show off. Doesn't she look like the spit from her daddy's mouth? Check out all those teeth!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the tongue picture and the big smile for the contest. Have fun at the picnic.
Grandma