Friday, July 6, 2007

Firecracker!

Lily woke up this morning and was ready to go!!! Which is in direct contrast to the picture of her sleeping yesterday. :) I'm not sure how she gets into these positions, let alone sleeps in them. But anyway, back to today. She was talking to herself in her crib. Holding up her hands and chattering away. I decided that since I was feeling a false sense of energy from my coffee, that we would go for a walk. It was just a short walk but I've managed to go for 2 this week so I'm proud of myself. :) We'll try for 3 walks next week. I do need to lose weight. I can tell that I'd have more energy to take care of Lily, and hurt less, if I weighed less. I'm not much for dieting, which means I need to exercise. I'm not opposed to exercise either but it's SO hot and humid out right now. boo

Here's the wake up shot. :) It's a tough job being a baby. Daddy let me sleep in the spare room again last night. I do not know how Lily sleeps through Daddy's snoring. Pedro takes her to bed with him and sometimes I go into check on them (cuz I'm such a mommy) and he's dead asleep and snoring like a chainsaw and she's dead asleep beside him. Amazing. I would feel more rested today if a certain cat (that's right - run away Riley!) hadn't been pounding on the door early this morning. Grrrrrrr. He interrupted my dream of snuggling with George Clooney and watching potato birds. You know, I'm glad I don't drink or anything because then I might have REALLY weird dreams. Potato birds clean off the potatoes that manage to get into the tops of trees. They're slightly larger than lady bugs. What, you didn't know about this? tsk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

George Clooney???? Couldn't you do better than that. Like Sean Connery? I am afraid your taste is all in your mouth.

As to the Potato Birds...are they related to the ones that peck the butts of couch potatoes????