Sunday, July 22, 2007

Picnic

We all had fun yesterday. The weather was perfect. :) Lily seemed a little apprehensive when we arrived at the lake but by the time we left she was having the time of her life. It's always a little hard the next day because she expects adoring fans whichever way she turns and real life just doesn't work like that. :)



This is the only picture I took yesterday. They looked so cute together on the lawn. :) Oh, Lily did NOT like going in the water at all. Maybe the squishy clay-type bottom put her off. Lily and I went on the pontoon boat. She did pretty well for having a baby's flotation device around her neck. Anyway, I'm so tired I can't think anymore. I have almost finished Harry Potter. I'll read it again more slowly to catch all the little details. I was really shocked at all the people who were killed in this book. And animals. eep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time at the picnic. That's a lovely picture of Lily and her daddy.

I dislike all the killing that goes on in what is considered entertainment for children.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you'all Lily and daddy look sooooo relaxed, where is mama. glad that you are enjoying Harry Potter.
Grandma